Caboodle is a clone of the Flash game Planarity for the GNOME desktop.
The objective of the game is to arrange the balls on the screen so that no lines cross.
Caboodle is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
News in Atom
- 2006-11-04: Released 0.5
- Now works with the version of cairo-ocaml in Ubuntu Edgy (20060517)
- 2005-08-12: Released 0.4
- Includes a randomize level function.
- Includes an option to display the line intersections interactively.
- The display is more efficient and should deal better with large levels.
- 2005-08-10: Released 0.3
- Now comes with the desktop file. Really.
- The level generator is a bit better.
- The source has been broken up into separate files.
- 2005-08-08: Released 0.2: Now comes with an icon, a desktop file and a makefile capable of installing the software.
- 2005-08-07: Released 0.1: The first version.
Note that OCaml, cairo-ocaml and LablGTK2 are compile-time dependencies. You don't need them to run the compiled native binary.
How to get it
You can download the latest release from the release repository.
The darcs repository is also available.