AudioFormat is a simple, unobtrusive audio format converter for
your GNOME desktop. It can be
used as a standalone application or integrated with Nautilus. It
uses the desktop-wide audio profile settings.
AudioFormat is available under the terms
- 2008-01-13: Version 0.6 released!
- Fixed installation on Python versions with micro version numbers
- The executable can now be run from the source directory
- Fixed filtering of dragged non-music files
- Filter out m3u files
- Performance enhancements: byte code compile the library file and the
Nautilus extension, replace Glade file searching with fixed path set at
- Fixed the convert progress view layout
- Better error handling: all errors should now be shown to the user, either
as an "unexpected error" or with a better explanation
- Fixed the Nautilus extension so it reacts properly to the Cancel button,
stopping the conversion if one is in progress.
How to get it
You can the download the
development tree is available on Launchpad.